Wednesday February 21st 7pm Welcome Center Representatives from VT Dept. of Fish and Wildlife will be on hand to discuss land management activities and future plans for the wildlife management area formerly part of the prison property. Topics will include;
- What is a Wildlife Management Area?
- What are the characteristics of the property?
- What has taken place since property oversight was assigned to the Dept. of Fish & Wildlife?
- What are some short and long term goals of the land management process?
- Who oversees activity and does the work?
- What information will the state develop to inform the public of the WMA assets?
- Opportunity for questions and answers.